Monday, August 15, 2011

Poppies and Cat

Been a while since I blogged...!  SO I'm pursuing the jewellery  and oh so want to do enamelling again. Also I've  really put effort into offering Custom Pet Portraits in acrylic. Some of the pets have ended up in my own work as print for sale onto canvas or paper. http://www.saz.imagekind.com/
Just spent the last hour looking at most beautiful enamelling work..I  love this medium !. Incorporates design,pattern,theme,composition and making..right up my street;).
Also been great to get going on painting again, I'm bit partial to the square canvas.  There's new website to this portrait idea. http://www.mutleyandcoportraiture.com/ .  Really trying to keep things simple by separating it off the main site. Had to become a marketing feind to get this going..lol..
Next I'm going to pick on my own budgies for the next painting..named "Millie and Blue"  It's all 'Blue" fault that I have these two.. He turned up  ( from nowhere;) after few weeks, no sign of owner. Felt sorry for him ...decided he needed a friend. $11.99 later we have 'Millie" ..right little couple these two have become. Actually really sweet, so affection little peps:).....

1 comment: